Emerging and re-emerging health challenges and novel pandemics have continued to rubbish global health systems while setting aside the curative, diagnostic, and preventive medical protocols.
This makes innovations in the development and use of drugs and medicinal products more necessary. Drugs are good when used properly or reasonably but irrational use poses more problems than the drugs were intended to solve.
Special Journal of Pharmacy, Pharmacology, and Herbal Research wants to bring together the global best brains to exchange ideas as they discuss the Rational use of Drugs and medicines and the best way to defeat this pandemic by appropriate discovery and use of drugs.
We are glad to invite all stakeholders in this virtual online conference brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere.
No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, and so on. We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions before reading the full text.
Abstracts are also published separately as Journals supplements without the may text. Structured abstracts will be published as “Opinion” or “Position” papers.
This can be published in appropriate Special Journals after due process.
DATE: September 23rd-25thth, 2021
Deadline for Abstracts: September 14th, 2021
SEE THE TABLE OF EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR THE SPECIAL CONFERENCE COMING UP FROM 23RD TO 25TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Fill these forms to register for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
Selected topics include but not limited to:
Session 1: Drug discovery
- Drug or Medicines formulations and Industrial Design
- Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy, Ethnobotany, and Phytochemistry
- Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Microbiology & Toxicology
- Effective communications and research
- Industrial Pharmacy, Phytochemistry, and Synthetic Chemistry
Session 2: Drug use
- Counseling, prescribing, Drug/Medicine management
- Improvement of health and economic outcome of Drug/Medicine use
- Good reporting and reduction of adverse drug reactions
- Forensics, medico-legal, and bioethics
- Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Pharmacogenomics and Pharmacovigilance
Session 3: Drug regulation
- Natural Product Research and Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Intellectual Property Rights in Chemical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences and Life Sciences
- Cosmetics & Nutraceuticals and Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Patent Laws and aerodynamics
Session 4: Drug development
- Genomics, Genetics, Green Chemistry and Drug Development
- Health Sciences, Proteomics, and Herbal Technology
- Medicinal Chemistry, Medicine & Neurobiology
- Microbiology & Nuclear Pharmacy
- Molecular Drug Design, Phytomedicine
- Pharma Administration and Pharmacoepidemiology
- Biopharmaceutics, Soil & Seed Science
Session 5: Drug Quality assurance
- Analytical Chemistry and Analytical R&D in Pharma
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Bioanalytical Chemistry and Biochemical Science
- Natural Chemistry, Technology, Engineering
- Pharmacogenomics & Physiology and Oncology
- Polymer Sciences, Drug Discovery, Technology, and Engineering
To Register for the ENIDs-2021 conference on September 10-11th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256726011573/ +256700488917 and/or send a mail to us at email@example.com.
You will get an instant response of not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256700488917
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in the Special Journal of Pharmacy, Pharmacology, and Herbal Research. It will also be published in our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in any of our 20 special Journals.