Join the first 100 world-class professional members of our editorial board commissioned to provide a database that will advance the existing curiosity and short-term advancement of research-based interventions for long term sustainable development. The corporate responsibility of this board, to the stakeholders in the era of emergence and resurgence of novel deadly pandemics, including providing safe and efficacious medications to prevent, cure and/or control health challenges that threaten the existence of Humans, Animals, and Plants on the planet earth (One health). Your consent to join is a big boost to our noble ambition and our acceleration to the top, through the pack of the big old names in publishing
For details contact our editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarkar M. A. Kawsar, B.Sc, M.Sc. M.Phil, Ph.D., is a Professor of Chemistry and drug design at Dept of Chem, FOS, Uni of Chittagong, Bangladesh. Interested in Synthetic Org Chem, applic in Biol & Med. & a Comp Chem for drug design. Ph.D. & Postdoc at the Yokoh city Uni, Japan.. Monbukagakusho Jap Gov Ph.D. Schola & JSPS Postdoc Fellowship.
Nigel Aminake Makoah [B. Sc, MSc, Ph.D.] is a Protein Biochemist & Drug Discovery expert, at the Div of Virology, FHS. University of the Free State, Bloemfontein, S/Africa. He received the Georg Forster Postdoc from the Alexander von Humboldt foundation. Moved to the RWTH Aachen Uni and the Fraunhofer IME for an animal screening platform,
Paul A. Akinduti (Ph.D.) a Lecturer and Acting Head, Department of Microbiology, Covenant University, Nig. He is a Vacinologist interested in the metagenomic analysis of gut microbiome, and vaccine development. He is also interested in antimicrobial resistance, genomics, virulence genotyping, immunological profiling for enteric bacilli infection,
Barkat Ali Khan, B,Sc, P.Phyl, Ph.D. is a Senior Lecturer of Pharmaceutics interested in the Pharmacokinetics of skin rejuvenation, From the development of polyphenolic emulsions, & Permeability studies, @ the Dept of Pharmaceutics, Gomal Univ, D.I. Khan KPK. Pakistan. He is interested in the discovery of candidate cosmetics alternative to imported drugs
Ezeonwumelu JOC – [Ph.D., M. Pharm, M. PH, B. Pharm, BSc], from MUST, Uganda, and Unilag Nigeria. He is a lecturer, HOD, and former Dean, School of Pharmacy, KIU Uganda. He is skilled in the Public health aspect of Clinical and pharmaceutical care, Toxicology, community health, and phytochemistry analysis, Pharmaceutical Microbiology and pharmacotherapy,
Tanayen Julius Kihdze BSc, MSc, Ph.D., is a Senior Lecturer in Pharmacology & Toxicology at the Catholic University of Cameroon Bamenda, a Visiting lecturer at the Univ of Bamenda Cameroon & a V/Researcher & KU LEUVEN Belgium. He is interested in the kinetics and genomics of 1st line drugs used for the treatment of selected tropical and subtropical diseases
Grace Nambatya Kyeyune`s holds a B.Sc degree in chemistry (MUK), Loughborough University (UK), M.Sc. in medicinal chemistry, and a doctorate (Ph.D.) in the same field. She is the Director of research, Natural Chemotherapeutics Research Laboratory (NCRL), MOH Uganda. Her PGDE has helped her in teaching the community about herbal medicine.
Editor duties toward Authors include:
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Establishing and defining policies on conflicts of interest
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed
- Being vigilant in avoiding delaying a manuscript
- Establishing guidelines for authors
- Establishing a procedure for reconsidering editorial decisions
- reviewing policies for handling ethical
- Ensure timely publication of accepted manuscripts
- State all sources of funding for research
- approved by the relevant institutional review boards or ethics committees
- Cultured cell lines were authenticated.
- Those regulations concerning the use of animals in research,
- List contributors who meet the journal’s criteria for authorship
- Reveal any potential conflicts.
- Share data or materials needed by other scientists to replicate the experiment.
- Cite and reference other relevant published work on which the submitted work is based.
- Obtain permission from the copyright owner to use/reproduce copyrighted content
- Provide written permission from any potentially identifiable individuals referred to
- Provide registration information for clinical trials
- Provide the CONSORT statement, for randomized trials.
- Provide the STARD flow diagram and checklist for diagnostic tests.
- Provide MOOSE guidelines for meta-analyses/observational studies.
- Provide STROBE checklists for cross-sectional observational studies.
- Provide QUOROM guidelines for reporting meta-analyses and systematic reviews
- Provide MIAME standards for microarray experiments.
- Provide discipline-specific standards for data sharing/archiving.
Editor Responsibilities toward Reviewers
- Assign papers for review to experts
- Establishing a process for reviewers to ensure the manuscript is a confidential
- Reviewers not allowed to use the manuscript content before it is published
- Providing them clear instructions on the scope, content, quality, and timeliness
- Requesting that reviewers identify any potential conflicts of interest
- Allowing reviewers appropriate time to complete their reviews
- Requesting frequency that does not overtax any one reviewer
- Finding ways to recognize the contributions of reviewers,